Wednesday, August 2, 2023

The Lord Bless me and keep me always

*iCommand My Day
2nd August, 2023.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Numbers 6:24‭-‬26 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that throughout this month; the Lord bless me, keep me, make his face to shine upon me, be gracious to me, favour me and give me peace round about in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I invoke the blessing of the Lord upon my life, my household and everyone and everything connected to me. I am blessed in the morning, noon, evening and at night. The Lord is my Sun and shield, He gives me grace and glory, no good thing is withheld from me. My going out and coming in is blessed. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. I receive one goodness fast after another. I have peace and prosperity on all sides in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh 

No comments:

Post a Comment