Thursday, August 3, 2023

Nothing holds me back from advancement and growth

*iCommand My Day
4th August, 2023.

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Obadiah 1:17 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please deliver me from everything holding me back from growth and advancement in my spirit, my mind and my daily life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I obtain my deliverance from every habit, person, situation, circumstances and strongholds of the enemy by the Mighty hand of God. I am made free by the Blood of Jesus and in the name of Jesus. I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am a new creature. Old things are passed away and I refuse to return to my old self. All things are made new and I live the new life in Christ. Sin no longer has dominion over me. I am saved. I am righteous. I am free and I possess my possessions in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment