Saturday, August 19, 2023

My Keeper neither sleeps nor slumber

*iCommand My Day
20th August, 2023.

Let those delivered by the Lord speak out, those whom he delivered from the power of the enemy,
Psalms 107:2 NET

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You have delivered me from the power of the enemy, my soul is escaped and I am free in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Surely it is futile to spread a net in plain sight of any bird. For the one who watch over me, yes, my Keeper neither sleeps nor slumber. His eyes are always over me to preserve me in all my ways. Therefore, I am always safe. The angels of the Lord encamps around me. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under His shadow. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. I am the redeemed of the Lord and I declare it so in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment