Tuesday, August 29, 2023

I am a recipient of the goodness of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
30th August, 2023.

But as for us, we will bless and affectionately and gratefully praise the Lord From this time forth and forever. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
Psalms 115:18 AMP

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You are good and Your mercies endures forever and I will praise You from this time even till forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
As for us, I will bless and affectionately and gratefully praise the Lord From this time forth and forever. I am a recipient of the goodness of the Lord and showers of blessing from the throne of grace. The Lord is gracious to me full of love, mercy and favour towards me. He has confused my foes and drive them away like chaff before the wind. As for me, indeed, the Lord is good to me and to Him alone be all the glory forever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment