Wednesday, August 16, 2023

They that be with me are more

*iCommand My Day
17th August, 2023.

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
2 Kings 6:16 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please, let Your presence, power and preservation be over at all times in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am a child of God and a member of the first family in the universe. Therefore I receive divine protection. I declare that I have angelic security details with me at all times. The Lord surrounds me with favour as a shield. Goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. I have angelic assistance in my daily life. The Lord gives His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways. My movements in life will not be obstructed and my lifting is steadily upward and forward. I do not fear for they that are with me are more that those against me. I always win and prevail in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment