Sunday, August 27, 2023

Blessed is my land for my sake

*iCommand My Day
28th August, 2023.

And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, For the precious things of heaven, for the dew, And for the deep that coucheth beneath,
Deuteronomy 33:13 KJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, please let Your blessing rest and permeates through our land for the benefit of Your children and the elect in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am the blessed of the Lord and the blessing extends to all that I lay my hands to do and upon this land. Therefore, I declare that blessed of the LORD be this land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath. I declare peace within our walls and prosperity within our borders. I declare this land is blessed in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment