Sunday, August 20, 2023

I receive supernatural resolution of challenges

*iCommand My Day
21st August, 2023.

You will arise and have compassion on Zion, For it is time to be gracious and show favor to her; Yes, the appointed time [the moment designated] has come.
Psalms 102:13 AMP

*Prayer
Father, please arise and have mercy on me and turn this season around in my favour and for my lifting in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that it is my appointed time! It is the moment designated for me to be lifted. I step into my prophetic timeline. I declare that everything is working together for my good. I may not see rain and I may not see wind but I delcare that the valley shall filled; I receive supernatural resolution of challenges. I receive a change of story. I declare that circumstances meant for evil are turning around for my good. I am now in line for great and mighty testimonies in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment