Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Thank You Jesus for sleeping and rising and everything in between!

*iCommand My Day
31st August, 2023.

For his merciful kindness is great toward us: And the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 117:2 KJV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for the last day in the month of August. Thank You for Your hands upon me and all that concerns me. To You alone be all the praise in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I am grateful for the strength, wellness and wellbeing in every area of my life. Thank You for calming the storms and granting me peace. Thank You for every member of my family. Thank You for lifting and advancement. I thank You that I am the blessed and highly favoured of the Lord. Thank You Lord for the rains, for the sun, for sleeping and waking and for soundness of mind. I thank You for Your word is true and working in me. Your name be praised forever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment