Saturday, August 26, 2023

Goodness and mercy follows me

*iCommand My Day
27th August, 2023.

Bless, LORD, his substance, And accept the work of his hands: Smite through the loins of them that rise against him, And of them that hate him, that they rise not again.
Deuteronomy 33:11 KJVljb5

*Prayer
Father, let the strength and confidence of the evil doers depart from them and let them be smitten completely till they are blow away like chaff before the wind in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am blessed and highly favoured. I am preserved and protected. The Lord smite through the loins of them that rise against me, and of them that hate me, that they rise not again. The Lord prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup overflows. As surely as the Lord lives, only goodness and mercy shall follow me all day everyday in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment