Wednesday, August 2, 2023

I Prosper in all things...

*iCommand My Day
3rd August, 2023.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, That bringeth forth his fruit in his season; His leaf also shall not wither; And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psalm 1:3 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the blessing of the Lord is at work over me and all that I lay my heads to do this month and beyond in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I speak all round success and favour over my life from this day. I declare that failure, error and mistakes are far away from me. I succeeds and prosper in everything I attempts. I am like a tree planted by flowing streams; I yields my fruit at the proper time, and my leaves never fall off. I grow in leaps and bounds. I extend to the left and to the right. I advance in ever increasing splendor. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I function my the favour and wisdom of the Lord. I am empowered to be outstanding. I do great exploits in all areas of life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment