Monday, August 14, 2023

I advance in wealth and strength

*iCommand My Day
15th August, 2023.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Isaiah 54:15 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that every gathering together against me and everyone sponsoring evil against me shall fall for my sake in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord frustrates the plan of the wicked, their hands and their minds shall not be able to execute their evil. They shall fall into the trap they have set. They shall fall into the hole they dug. The stone they rolled shall be rolled back on them. Instead of shame, I receive joy and rejoicing. Instead mourning, I declare jubilation and celebration. I rise on the wings of grace. I go higher and higher. I advance in wealth and strength. Glorious things are continually spoken of me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment