Saturday, August 12, 2023

I believe I will experience the goodness of God

*iCommand My Day*
13th August, 2023.

I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living.
Psalms 27:13 AMP

*Prayer*
I declare boldly that even in this season and this day, I believe and I shall experience the goodness of the Lord in this land in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree*
I would not faint. I refuse to despair. I rebuke depression and I reject worrying in the name of Jesus. I declare that my hope is in the Lord God Almighty. All my needs are supplied according to His riches in glory in Christ. Therefore; I believe that my experience shall consistently be that I see the goodness of God in my life. I shall testify of the hand of God upon me and of His blessings over me. I continue to swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment