Sunday, August 13, 2023

exponential breakthroughs

*iCommand My Day
14th August, 2023.

for thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Isaiah 54:3 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I began to record supernatural and exponential breakthroughs in every area of my life in Jesus amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord increase my greatness and comfort my on everyside. I am breaking through on every front in my life. This month, I receive a breakthrough in finance, ministry, business, family and career. I declare increase in productivity and profits. I declare my business and work of my hands prospers exceedingly. I advance into new thresholds and levels in life. I receive a quantum leap. I am a thousand times more fruitful and successful. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment