Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A hundred fold results!

*iCommand My Day
16th August, 2023.

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.
Genesis 26:12 KJV

*Prayer
Father, let Your blessing be evident upon me and let me receive a hundred fold results even in this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The favour of the Lord my God is upon me, therefore, my God is doing for me exceedingly abundantly more than I can ask, think or imagine in this season. I receive a hundred fold more than my natural results and effort. I declare that all my debts are cleared. All my bills are paid and all my needs are met. I began to walk in supernatural supply. I declare that I have more enough and I began to apply the resources for the fulfilment of God's agenda on earth and in my life. I advance upward and forward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment