Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Satisfied with favour

*iCommand My Day
23rd August, 2023.

And of Naphtali he said: “O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, And full of the blessing of the Lord, Possess the west and the south.”
Deuteronomy 33:23 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am satisfied with favour and full of the blessings of the Lord now and forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord is my sun and my shield, I am satisfied with favor. I receive grace and glory. I am full of the blessing of the Lord. I possess the west and the south. I step in new thresholds of greatness. The abundance of the sea and the good of the land locates me. My life is productive day by day. I am blessed to be a blessing to many in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment