Thursday, August 10, 2023

I am not forsaken

*iCommand My Day
11th August, 2023.

When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take me up.
Psalm 27:10 KJV

*Prayer
Father, sometimes it seems the whole world has forsaken me and there is no one to turn to; But I thank You Lord for You're always there to lift me. Therefore I am lifted in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my ever present help in times when the days are dark and the nights are too long. Therefore, I receive strength to pull through test and trials. I declare that light shines in the darkness. I receive wisdom and clarity for every confusing situations.  And even though I walk through the lonely valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for the Lord is with me, He guides me and instruct me in the way I should go. Therefore; I am not forsaken. I am helped. I am lifted. I arise. I shine. I go forth conquering and prevailing. Everything I lay my hands on shall prospers greatly in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment