Friday, August 4, 2023

I step into the reality of my inheritance in Christ

*iCommand My Day
5th August, 2023.

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
Obadiah 1:17 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I come into the reality of my inheritance in Christ and I possess my possession in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have been accepted and adopted into the family of God. I am a member of the Lord's household and a citizen of the Commonwealth of Zion in Christ. Therefore, I am delivered. I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I lay hold of that which is mine. I possess my possession. I receive all that partains to life and godliness. I am the head and not the tail. I am above only. I rise high above situations and circumstances. I shine brighter and brighter. I am a city on a hill that cannot be hidden. Today, I go forth in strength and victory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment