Friday, August 18, 2023

I am well emotionally and physically

*iCommand My Day
19th August, 2023.

He sent his word, and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Psalm 107:20 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for Your deliverance from the hands of sickness and diseases and for preserving me in health day by day in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
 I declare that I am redeemed from the shackles of sickness and the jaws of diseases. I declare that I my whole body is full of life, strength and vigor. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet I swim in perfect health. My mind is alert, my spirit is strong. I am strengthened with might in my inner man. I am well emotionally and physically. I have peace and all that I need for life and godliness in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment