Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Mercy is the response and the outcome

*iCommand My Day
10th August, 2023.

Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Psalm 27:7 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please hear my cry and let Your mercy speak over every aspect of my day and my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I obtain mercy from the Father and I find grace for every area of need. Therefore, let mercy prevail over judgment on my behalf. Let my mistakes be overlooked. Let my errors be pardoned. Let my offenses, wrong doings and sins be forgiven. By mercy, I receive a supply of strength and grace in/for my weakness and to prevail. Wherever my name is mentioned, let mercy be the response and the outcome for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment