Friday, August 18, 2023

Peace and joy like river

*iCommand My Day
18th August, 2023.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27 KJV


*Prayer
I declare that I am not afraid, my mind is at peace and my heart is not troubled for I have the peace that Jesus gives in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have the Peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding. Therefore I am not afraid and my heart is not troubled. I have the joy like a river in my soul from the Lord Jesus Christ. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I am forever too late for tragedy. But I am right on time for my miracles. The Lord frustrate the plans of the wicked, their hands will not be able to perform their evil enterprise. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment