Saturday, August 5, 2023

At destruction and famine, I shall laugh for I am at peace with everyone and everything

*iCommand My Day
6th August, 2023.

At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: Neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
Job 5:22 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that in the face of the hardship and tough times, I shall continually rejoice, live in health, prosperity on all sides and in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I shall laugh at news, words and proclamations of destruction and starvation, and I shall have no fear of threats of evil whether from circumstances or whispers of evil. I declare that everything is mandated to work together for good for me. I declare that I am in covenant is with every element in creation, and everyone and everything shall be at peace with me. Therefore I declare peace within my walls, prosperity in my home. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment