Sunday, August 6, 2023

I shall not be afraid. My heart shall not faint. My mind shall be at peace

*iCommand My Day
7th August, 2023.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: Though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Psalm 27:3 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that regardless of what's going on, I shall not be afraid, my heart will not faint and my mind would not be unsettled in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, my confident will remain in the Lord. No evil shall befall me. No plague shall come near my dwelling. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I advance in strength and I succeed in all my endevours in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment