Friday, August 25, 2023

The blessing is on me and my substance

*iCommand My Day
26th August, 2023.

Bless, LORD, his substance, And accept the work of his hands: Smite through the loins of them that rise against him, And of them that hate him, that they rise not again.
Deuteronomy 33:11 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the blessing of the Lord is upon my substance, the works of my hands and all that I have on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
As mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds me, my household, my substance and all that I have on all sides. I declare that I am preserved by the blessing and satisfied with favour. The Lord increase my greatness and  comfort me on every side. I declare that I have angelic assistance and security details at all times. My coming in and going out is preserved in goodness and mercy in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment