Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Full of thr blessing of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
24th August, 2023.

And of Naphtali he said: “O Naphtali, satisfied with favor, And full of the blessing of the Lord, Possess the west and the south.”
Deuteronomy 33:23 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, let my life manifest the abundance of Your favour and fill me up with blessings on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my life will never lack favour. The favour of the Lord my God is upon me and at work in me. My experiences and realities are marked by favour. As sure as the sun rises day by day, I also will walk in favour day by day. As long as the earth remains, I will remain the blessed of the Lord. I am satisfied with favor like a tree planted by the rivers of water. My leaves are ever green. Even in my old age, I shall continue to be productive.  I have become an eternal excellence and the joy of many generations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment