Thursday, August 24, 2023

I Receive the gift of men in abundance

*iCommand My Day
25th August, 2023.

Let Reuben live, and not die; And let not his men be few.
Deuteronomy 33:6 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I speak life into everything that is disintegrating that ought to be alive and let not the men be few in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am like a tree planted by rivers of water. I thrive in all seasons. Nothing dies in my hands and in my life. I declare that my little one shall become a thousand, and the small one shall become a strong nation. That which is my symbol of strength and excellence would thrive greatly. I declare that my men shall not be few. I receive the gift of men in abundance. I receive great patronage, customers, clients, referrals and strategic network of persons. I declare favour is at work on me day by day in Jesus name, Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment