Tuesday, August 8, 2023

I am preserved and my path shines brighter and better

*iCommand My Day
9th August, 2023.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: In the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalm 27:5 KJV

*Prayer
Father, In these time of many troubles on everyside, please hide me in Your pavilion and keep me from all sorrows in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am a child of God and my life is hid in Christ. My safety is guaranteed by the Lord who is my Shepard. I declare that I have angels assigned to keep me from all harm and danger. The Lord preserves me and keep me in all my ways. I am exempted from evil. I am lifted far above every orchestrations of the enemy. The Lord frustrate the plans of the crafty, their hands shall not be able to perform their enterprise. My coming in and going out is blessed in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment