Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Lifted

*iCommand My Day
8th August, 2023.

And now shall mine head be lifted up, Above mine enemies round about me: Therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
Psalm 27:6 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that even now and in this season, my head is lifted above every enemy, contrary situations and daunting circumstances in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my head is lifted up, above every enemy round about me: Therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy and I will sing praises unto the LORD my God. My head has He exalted like the horn of a unicorn, I am anointed with fresh oil. I am surrounded with favour as with a shield. My path shines brighter and better day by day. I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment