Thursday, August 31, 2023

Bring forth!

*iCommand My Day
1st September, 2023.

And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, And for the precious things put forth by the moon,
Deuteronomy 33:14 KJV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for the new month! I declare that I am productive in this month, under every circumstances and whatever the need in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I am grateful for the new month and I invoke the blessing of the Lord over me this month; I declare that I am like the tree of life bearing different fruits each month and each season. I am uniquely productive this month. I yield bountifully for this season. I receive the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and the precious things put forth by the moon. I have access to hidden treasures in secret places. My head is exalted like the horn of a unicornn.  I am blessed with the dew of heaven and with the fatness of the earth in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment