Friday, September 1, 2023

I operate the economy of favour

*iCommand My Day
2nd September, 2023.

And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, And for the precious things put forth by the moon,
Deuteronomy 33:14 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that this month, I am blessed day by day with the precious fruits brought forth by the sun and the precious things put forth by the moon in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I arise and shine. In this ninth month, I declare that I am sensitive to the leading of the Lord and in the direction of my life's assignment. I declare that my decisions are right. I operate under the economy of the favour and the honour of the Lord. My gates are continually open and they are never shut day and night that men may bring to me the wealth of nations. This month, I am productive day by day. Speed under my feet and fresh oil on my head. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment