Friday, September 8, 2023

The Lord is my portion, my inheritance and my future

*iCommand My Day
9th September, 2023.

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a goodly heritage.
Psalm 16:5‭-‬6 KJV

*Prayer
Father, You are my portion and my inheritance and the best thing that happen to me. I Thank You for the privilege to be called a Child of God and for Your Holy Spirit in me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The LORD GOD Almighty alone is my inheritance and my future. He is my prize, my pleasure, and my portion forever. He hold my destiny and its timing in His hands. Therefore, I have no fear. The lines are fallen for me in pleasant places. I am and I have the best of the best. I follow His pleasant path the Lord leads me through and they lead me to pleasant places. I am loved. I am accepted. All my needs are supplied. I am a part of God's plan on earth and I serve the purposes of the Kingdom. Day by day I am loaded with benefits in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment