Thursday, September 21, 2023

I am faithful in all areas of my life

*iCommand My Day
22nd September, 2023.

“If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.
Luke 16:10 NLT

*Prayer
I declare that I am empowered by the Spirit of the Lord to be faithful in all that is committed to me in every area of life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive the grace to be faithful in all my responsibilities and every assignment that is committed to me. I declare that I am faithful in my family responsibilities and promises. I am faithful on my job and in delivery of timelines. I am faithful in words and actions. I am faithful in my kingdom assignment and ministry. I faithful in the expression of my gifts, calling and purpose. I am found faithful with money and in all areas of my life no matter how little or much. I will not be limited in anyway. I always swim in health and live in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment