Wednesday, September 13, 2023

I have capacity

*iCommand My Day
14th September, 2023.

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].
Philippians 4:13 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that I am infused with inner strength; I am empowered, I am ready and equal to every divine assignment and personal responsibilities I am saddled with in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I will not be weak. I will not faint and I will not be feeble. I declare that I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me. I am ready for my divine assignments. I am equal to any task on my secular job and every family responsibility. I will not be put to shame. I declare that I have the needed capacity to advance in every area of my life; I grow stronger and stronger. I increase in profitability and income. I declare that I shall keep standing tall in life and in the Lord Jesus in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment