Monday, September 11, 2023

I have no fear. I have been given boldness, Love and Soundmind

*iCommand My Day
12th September, 2023.

And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that the peace of the Lord which transcends all understanding garrison and mount guard over my heart and mind. I have no fear in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have not been given the spirit of fear, but the spirit of love, boldness and sound mind. I declare the peace of the Lord that exceeds human thinking and physical circumstances mounts a check point over my heart; nothing get to me until it is cleared by peace. Therefore nothing can spoil my day. Nothing can mess with my joy. I rejoice always. Like the eagle, I ride higher and higher on the storms by the wings of the Holy Spirit. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment