Saturday, September 30, 2023

The hand of the Lord be upon our nation

*iCommand My Day
1st October, 2023.

And Sarah said, God has made me to laugh; all who hear will laugh with me.
Genesis 21:6 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the new month and I declare that this month, the Lord makes me to laugh and everyone who hear will laugh with me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord for the month of October. Thank You for this day in our Nation Nigeria. I declare that this month, the Lord cause me to laugh. It is my season of joy and laughter. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The favour and mercy of the Lord continually speaks for me. This month, I shine forth as the blessed of the Lord. Let the Hand of the Lord rest in our nation and let there be a turn around for good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment