Monday, September 4, 2023

I Receive Divine Strategies for Outstanding Results

*iCommand My Day
5th September, 2023.

“with the harvest of the earth and its fullness and the pleasure of him who resided in the burning bush. May blessing rest on Joseph’s head, and on the top of the head of the one set apart from his brothers.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭33:16‬ ‭NET‬‬

*Prayer
Father, distinguish me by the proof of Your blessing and favour at work in my life and household in Jesus name. Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that as for me and my household, we are for signs and wonders in this land. Therefore, we receive benefits, news and miracles that evoke wonder day by day. I declare that the fullness of the earth are my portion. I will eat the good of this land. I will not work for another to reap. I will not labour fruitlessly like a fool. I receive divine strategies for outstanding results. I declare that I am most productive this season. I receive increase on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment