Thursday, September 7, 2023

It is turned around for my good

*iCommand My Day
8th September, 2023.

Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
Psalm 35:4 KJV

*Prayer
Father, Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my downfall with their words and actions and Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that plan to hurt me in Jesus name, amen! 

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that any person or group of persons who have conspired and taken counsel on how they would occasion my down fall and cause grave hurt or misfortune to me and my family shall be as chaff before the wind:  Their way shall be dark and slippery, the angel of the Lord shall chase them down. The Lord frustrate their plans and the angel of the LORD persecute them. Therefore, I am above only.  What the enemy meant for evil is turned around to my good and into testimonies of victories in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment