Friday, September 29, 2023

Thank You Jesus for You are my Light and Salvation

*iCommand My Day
30th September, 2023.

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Timothy 1:17 KJV

*Prayer
Now unto my Lord God, the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for the month of September. I am grateful for the provisions, protection and preservation. I declare that You Lord are the shield for me, You are my glory and the lifter of my head. The LORD is my light and my salvation, the LORD is the strength of my life. He gives me grace and glory, His favour has been a wall around me and no good thing is withheld from me. Lord, I am grateful in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment