Wednesday, September 20, 2023

I am a receipient of the kindness and acceptance of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
21st September, 2023.

Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
Colossians 3:12 NLT

*Prayers
Father, I declare that I am clothed with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am a receipient of the kindness and acceptance of the Lord. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me and His word is at work in my life, therefore I am clothed with kindness and forbearance. I am kind to myself and everyone the Lord has placed under my authority and influence. I know when and how to be kind to strangers. I am patient with children and spiritual babies. I am able to forbear with those learning the way of God. My words are expressed with forbearance and mercy. My actions manifest peace and love over justice. I am an extension of the kindness of God to my world in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment