Saturday, September 16, 2023

I am blessed with health, peace and abundance

*iCommand My Day
17th September, 2023.

that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
Ephesians 3:16 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that I am full of health and strengthened with might in my inner man by the Holy Spirit day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I speak health over my life and my body. No sickness or weakness is permitted in me. I am strong and strengthened with might in my inner man. I am of God, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I shall not die, but live to declare the counsel of the Lord in the land of the living. I am blessed with health, peace and abundance. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet; I swim in total health. The strength of the Almighty permeates through me. I am quickened by the power of the Holy Spirit. Healing virtues flows through me to my world, when I pray for the sick, they will recover. I am blessed and a blessing in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment