Sunday, September 3, 2023

Blessed with the harvest of the earth and its fullness

*iCommand My Day
4th September, 2023.

“with the harvest of the earth and its fullness and the pleasure of him who resided in the burning bush. May blessing rest on Joseph’s head, and on the top of the head of the one set apart from his brothers.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭33:16‬ ‭NET‬‬

*Prayer
Father, Let Your blessing that knows no scarcity or limitation be on me and on all that concerns me on everyside in Jesus name. Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; I am blessed with the harvest of the earth and its fullness and the pleasure of the Lord my God. Therefore, the blessing of the Lord rest on me: I have wisdom in my heart and favour in my life. I always know what to do. I declare that the circumstances and situations are a set up for massive wealth transfer to me. I receive the grace for speed and productivity to thrive. The blessing of the Lord flow to everything that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment