Thursday, September 28, 2023

I enter into my morning and into my joy

*iCommand My Day
28th September, 2023.

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Psalm 30:5 KJV

*Prayer
I declare this day that my joy has come and the season of darkness and weeping is rolled away forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Today, I command my day and I declare;  let there be light! I declare the season of uncertainty and fear is put away forever. I declare that I step into a new season with a fresh mind and zeal. This season, I wear favour like a garment. I am clothed in honour. The Lord began to exalt me in the sight of everyone. I declare boldly; my joy has come. It is time for celebrations endlessly. The Lord has prepared a feast of fat things for me. I am blessed beyond measures and I receive wonders beyond numbers in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment