Thursday, September 28, 2023

I receive everything the Lord has for me

*iCommand My Day
29th September, 2023.

A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.
Isaiah 60:22 KJV

*Prayer
I decree and I declare that I receive everything the Lord has for me this month, this year and this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, everything apportioned for me, my life and all that concerns me, I step into it now. I declare that the Lord turn again my shame and captivity around and I am like one that dreams. The Lord lifts me and set me among Princes and cause me to inherite the throne of glory. I declare that I arise and I shine. My path is as the just, I shine ever brighter. I declare that I enter into new levels of greatness and honour that will cause many to rejoice with me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment