Monday, September 25, 2023

Grace for grace

*iCommand My Day
26th September, 2023.

“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, let every grace and earthly blessings that I need for life and godliness abound towards me in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that all grace, every favor and earthly blessing required for this season and for the fulfilment of my assignment come in abundance to me, so that I may always have complete sufficiency in everything, being completely self-sufficient in the Lord under all circumstances, regardless of the need and I have an abundance for every good work and act of charity. Therefore in my life; there is nothing missing or lacking. I receive supernatural supplies. I receive grace for grace and I advance from glory to glory in ever increasing splendor day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment