Sunday, September 17, 2023

My Life is a visible expression of the fruit of the Holy Spirit

*iCommand My Day
18th September, 2023.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 NIV

*Prayer
Father, transform my whole life by Your Word and by the working of the fruit of the Holy Spirit in me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Love of God is shed abroad in my heart. I love God, His kingdom and the things of God. I love my neighbours, colleagues and people in my immediate community. I love humanity and I follow peace with all men. My life is a visible expression of the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Day by day, I am transformed into the same image as my Lord and saviour. I declare that I am free of hatred, bitterness and hurt. I walk on the path of the Love of God that never fails in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment