Tuesday, September 5, 2023

This day is blessed for me

*iCommand My Day
6th September, 2023.

I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
Ezekiel 34:14 KJV

*Prayer
Father, lead me and feed me in a good pasture and preserve us as Your precious children in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord is my King, my Father and my Shepard. Therefore; I will feed in a good pasture and upon the high mountains of the Lord shall my fold be. I receive daily loads of benefits. I download great ideas for the advancement of my business, career and ministry and I receive the grace to implement them. I declare that my family experiences the goodness of the Lord. I go upward and forward only. I shall not need to beg or borrow. This day is blessed for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment