Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Lord advance me by favour

*iCommand My Day
27th September, 2023.

“For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; With favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, let Your blessing evidently rest upon me and surround me with Your favour as with a shield in Jesus name, amen!
‭‭
*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that it is my time of favour. The Lord shall arise and have compassion on me for it is time to have mercy on me, for the appointed time has come. Therefore, I declare a restoration of all the devil has stolen from me. I come out of every defeat into outstanding success. I declare boldly that in my life; the season of frustration and failure is over! I welcome a fresh season of success and blessings in my life and destiny. The Lord advance me by favour. Time and chance is working for my good. I am in the right place at the time time. I am a recipient of the mercy of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment