Monday, September 18, 2023

I remain in joy till my prayers, petitions and desires come to full manifestation

*iCommand My Day
19th September, 2023

Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: “The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!
Psalms 118:15 NIV

*Prayer
I declare that shouts of joy and victory resounds continually in my home in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the joy of the Lord is my strength and motivation. Day after day, sounds of rejoicing and victory resounds from my home. I declare unending celebrations in my life and family. Glorious things are continually spoken of me. I will not be depressed or sorrowful. I reject heaviness in my spirit. I receive good news from everyside and everywhere. With joy, I attract every good and beautiful thing the Lord has prepared for me. I remain in joy till all my prayers, petitions and desires come to full manifestation. Joy in my life all the way in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment