Sunday, September 10, 2023

No fretting

*iCommand My Day
11th September, 2023.

Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.
Philippians 4:6 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord is my Shepard; I shall not fear, I shall not fret or be anxious about anything and I receive answers to my requests and desires in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the peace of the Lord that surpass understanding guides my hearth, my words and my actions. I declare that there is no cause for alarm. My supplications, petitions and desires are granted by the Lord. My testimony abound. All my needs are met, all my debts are cleared and all my bills are paid up. I declare that I have more than enough; all grace and earthly blessings abound towards me in abundance. I come into the reality of the supply of all that partains to life and godliness in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment