Thursday, September 14, 2023

All my needs are supplied

*iCommand My Day
15th September, 2023.

And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord supplies my every need according to the His riches in glory in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the earth is the Lord and fullness thereof, the world and everything and everyone that dwell in it. Therefore every force, agency, persons and systems required to work in my favour began to move by the decree of the Lord to make available my every need. Therefore, I am abundantly satisfied with favour and full of the blessing of the Lord. I declare supernatural supply in my life day by day. There is nothing missing and nothing lacking. All my needs are supplied in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment