Tuesday, September 19, 2023

I am at peace and live peacefully with all

*iCommand My Day
20th September, 2023.

Continually pursue peace with everyone, and the sanctification without which no one will [ever] see the Lord.
Hebrews 12:14 AMP

*Prayer
Father, I receive the grace to continually pursue peace with everyone and to represent the gospel of Christ to everyone around me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my ways are pleasing to the Lord therefore, everyone and everything, including my enemies are at peace with me. I declare that I consistently work at living in peace with all. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I declare that I am at peace with the natural elements; the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night. I declare I am in covenant of peace and abundance with the the earth and water. Everything and everyone is working together for my good. There is nothing missing or lacking in my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment